From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Release date(s)||July 27, 2010|
|Mode(s)||Single-player with multiplayer interaction|
In July 26, 2012, 2 years after the original release, Cie Games released a standalone expansion pack version of Car Town with some features appeal to Asian players, while removing or changing some features such as some vehicles from the game in the beta testing period.
GameplayPlayers earn points by performing jobs or taking on challenges, they can build their own garages with service bays to do more jobs, hire and interact with friends in the game and buy cars – lots and lots of cars. Showrooms offer up plenty of eye candy and the prices are just tempting enough to have them washing cars, changing spark plugs and delivering pizzas all day long to save up enough cash for their next purchase. Pretty much anything they can do in a real car they can do in Car Town. Well, almost anything. They can race, they can take road trips, they can do deliveries or they can simply putter around town. But more than anything else, they can customize their own rides.And The Champion Of The Year Goes To XI Irfan.
- Showroom - a place where players can buy cars.
- Junkyard - a place where players can restore the cars into their mint condition and keep them into their storage. There is also an extra challenge for fully experienced people in the Junkyard called Classic Restorations, where players can restore more exotic and rare classic cars.
- Leaderboards - a place where players can compete with friends to get to the top of the leaderboard and win prizes.
- Garage Value Leaderboards - a feature which calculates every players' garage and storage values.
- Daytona Challenge, Indy Challenge and NHRA Funny Car - series of races where players can participate and compete in the NASCAR, Indianapolis 500 and NHRA Funny Car races.
- Fast Five missions - based on the movie, the players can help completing the storylines by building the Dominic Toretto's Charger, race 3 pink slip races and complete Vault Heist missions.
- Ferrari Experience - a place where the players can visit the Ferrari headquarters for buying cars and viewing gallery. The Classic Restorations is included in this feature.
- Game Show - a place where players can win prizes by playing minigames.
- Docks - a place where players can search a ship for cars that were sold out from Showroom, even supercars and racing cars priced at over 300 Facebook Credits.
- Top Gear - a feature where players can watch the Top Gear shows and buy their featured cars.
VehiclesBelow is a brief examples of cars, grouped into sections, including:
- New cars (such as Fiat 500, Chrysler 300C, Dodge Charger, Chevrolet Sonic, Nissan 370Z, Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Lancia Delta, BMW 3 Series, Hyundai Veloster, Jaguar XF and Ford Focus Mk3)
- Old cars (such as Chevrolet Impala, Ford Thunderbird, Nissan 300ZX, Lamborghini Diablo, DeLorean DMC-12 and Ferrari F355)
- Classic cars (such as Chevrolet Bel Air, Cadillac El Dorado, BMW M1, BMW Isetta, Pontiac Bonneville, Volvo P1800, Jaguar E-Type, Lamborghini Miura, Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 308 GTS and Datsun 240Z)
- Trucks (such as Toyota Tundra, Dodge Ram, Chevrolet El Camino, GMC Syclone, Ford F-Series and Chevrolet Silverado)
- SUVs (such as Chevrolet Suburban, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Escape, Cadillac Escalade, Land Rover Defender, Range Rover Evoque and Lamborghini LM002)
- Minivans (such as Dodge Caravan, Toyota Prius v, Ford Aerostar, Mercedes-Benz B-Class and Volkswagen Type 2)
- Muscle cars (such as Plymouth Superbird, Ford Mustang, Dodge Challenger, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Chevelle, Dodge Charger, Dodge Coronet, Pontiac Firebird and Oldsmobile 442)
- Hybrid vehicles (such as Toyota Prius, Fisker Karma and Honda CR-Z)
- Import Tuners (such as Honda CR-X, Honda NSX, Nissan Skyline GT-R, Nissan Silvia, Nissan 350Z and Toyota Supra)
- Convertibles (such as Ferrari California, Dodge Viper R/T10, Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Mazda MX-5, Lotus Elise, BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class)
- Supercars (such as the Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Reventón, McLaren F1, McLaren MP4-12C, Pagani Zonda Cinque and Pagani Huayra)
- Grand tourers (such as Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Bentley Continental Supersports, Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Ferrari FF and Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren)
- High-performance cars (such as Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, BMW M3, Ford Focus RS, McLaren F1 LM and Pontiac Firebird Trans Am)
- Concept cars (such as the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Scion FR-S Concept, Mazda Furai, Toyota Prius c Concept and BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics)
- Racing cars (such as the McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT, Pagani Zonda R, Jaguar D-Type, Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa, Ferrari 412 P, Dodge Viper ACR-X, Lotus Evora Type 124, Lotus Evora GTE, Lotus Evora Enduro and Mitsubishi Lancer WRC)
- Police cars (such as Dodge Charger Police Package and Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Polizia di Stato)
- Pace cars (such as the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS used for the 2010 Indianapolis 500 and the Chevrolet Corvette C6 used for the 2010 Brickyard 400).